Royalty Free License for Media Clips
Sold and Distributed by CoolTea
By purchasing royalty free media clips (e.g., stock photography, audio, video) from CoolTea (i.e., Site), you (i.e., Customer) agree to the terms of this license:
- Media Clips are licensed to Customer (i.e., not sold) and are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Media Clips are not owned by Site but are copyright per respective authors, artists, producers and owners who grant Site permission to sell and distribute their copyright works.
- Site grants Customer a non-exclusive, nontransferable, non-sub licensable, worldwide, lifetime right to use Media Clips per the terms of this license.
- Customer is free to use and incorporate Media Clips into any other works (e.g., broadcast, commercial, industrial, educational, and personal) which are created by Customer provided the derivative work does not conflict with this license.
- Customer is an individual and license granted per-person (i.e., "Single User") and not to a Customer's employer, company, studio, team or institution. Multiple site licenses are available separately, off-line – contact us for details.
- Media Clips are prohibited from being resold, incorporated into libraries of any kind, used in defamatory, libelous, pornographic or otherwise unlawful use.
- In the event Media Clips feature any model(s), Customer shall not use Media Clips in any manner that would lead a reasonable person to believe that such model(s) personally use or endorse any product or service, or in a manner that would be considered to be unflattering or unduly controversial.
- Customer may not copy (other than for back-up purposes), sell, distribute, rent, lease or sublicense Media Clips.
- In the event of conflict arising out of any claims by third parties relating to Customer's use of Media Clips, Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold Site harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees and costs.
- No representations or warranties of any kind are made about Media Clips (e.g., warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
- If any provision of this license shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall not be affected thereby, but shall be interpreted without such unenforceable provision so as to give effect to the original intent and enforceable to the extent permitted by law.
- This agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Site if Customer fails to comply with any provision of this agreement. Upon termination, Customer must immediately stop using the Media Clips, delete and remove the Media Clips from Customer's premises, computer and storage systems.
- Any notice required to be given under this agreement shall be in writing, delivered by registered or certified mail, and addressed to Legal at CoolTea.
- Site reserves the right to amend these terms at any time without notice.
- The governing laws shall be the State of Connecticut, United States, in the event any matter related here is brought to court.